VeloSource has a locum tenens CRNA Anesthesiology opportunity located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Active PA License
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR, PALS
- Minimum Years Experience: 1
- M-F 7a - 3p or 7a - 5p
- Typical Day: Cases start 7:30a 4-5 cases in each room
- EMR: Cerner
- Typical Cases: Total knees; Total hips; Breast reductions; Community type urology procedures ; Vascular procedures like fem pop bypass; Gen procedures – lap chole , appendectomy , hernia repairs; Spine surgeries—laminectomies (multi- level); ENT – Thyroidectomy; GI – colonoscopy , EGD, ERCP
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.
Locum Tenens CRNA Anesthesiology Opportunity- Pittsburgh, PA