top of page
VeloSource is seeking a CRNA to work locums shifts in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Active PA License
- DEA Required: No
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS, CPR, PALS
- Minimum Years Experience: 1
- M-F 7a-3p or 7a-5p
- Typical Day: Cases start 730a 4-5 cases in each room
- EMR: Cerner
- Typical Cases: Total knees; Total hips; Breast reductions; Community type urology procedures; Vascular procedures like fem pop bypass; Gen procedures-lap chole: appendectomy: hernia repairs; Spine surgeries—laminectomies (multi- level); ENT-Thyroidectomy; GI-colonoscopy, EGD, ERCP
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.
Locum Tenens CRNA Needed in Pittsburgh, PA
bottom of page