top of page
VeloSource has a locum tenens Emergency Medicine opportunity in Northwest Illinois, less than an hour from Peoria.
- Active Illinois License
- DEA Required: Yes
- Board Status: ABEM, Board Certified, Board Eligible(Within 12 months of residency)
- Required Certifications: ACLS, BLS
- 36 hours of physician coverage (7p-7a, 11p-11a, 7a-7p)
OR 24 hours of physician coverage (7a-7p, 7p-7a) with 20 hours of Midlevel Coverage
- No Trauma
- EMR: EPIC
- Very quick credentialing
- Procedures- Standard intubation, central lines, joint reductions, sedation, laceration repair, lumbar punctures
- Average 2 patients per hour
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.
Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Opportunity- NW Illinois
bottom of page