VeloSource has a General Surgery opportunity open to Physicians near Chicago, Illinois, less than 90 minutes away.
- Active IL License
- DEA is not Required
- Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible (Within the 12 months of residency)
- Required Procedures: Usual general surgery procedures
- Required Certifications: ABMS.
- Minimum Years Experience: 1
- 24hr call with OR/Clinic, 24hr call without OR/Clinic
- 7a-5p OR, 8a-5p Clinic, 8a-5p Admin
- Perform appropriate surgeries on an emergent and scheduled basis
- Will also take general surgery calls
- Will be getting outpatient and inpatient referrals from Primary Care and other providers
- Will need to work with other inpatient physicians as well as surgery providers in the group
- EMR: EPIC.
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.
Locum Tenens General Surgery Opportunity - Chicago, IL
Surgery - General