VeloSource has a Neurology-Hospitalist opportunity open to Physicians in Peoria, Illinois.
- Active IL License, IMLC in hand
- Board Status: Board Certified, Board Eligible
- Required Certifications: ABCN, Fellowship Trained
- Minimum Years’ Experience: 0-1
- M-F 8am-5pm
- Review EMU’s and collaborate with Neurological Support Team
- Required to Read CEEGs and LTEEGs
- Staff the EMU and Support the Functional Neurosurgery Program (e.g. brain mapping)
- Meet residency training requirements
- Experience or willingness to learn the indications and management of VNS, RNS and DBS for epilepsy is strongly recommended
- Experience with perioperative stereo-electroencephalogram (SEEG) analysis is necessary
- 3 APP’s and neurological support team are in place to support for epilepsy surgery evaluations
- EMR: EPIC
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.
Locum Tenens Neurology Hospitalist Opportunity - Peoria, IL