VeloSource has an ObGyn Hospitalist/Laborist opportunity open to Physicians in Corpus Christi, Texas.
- MFM onsite: Yes
- Residency Program & Type: Yes, FM and OB fellows
- In-house Anesthesia: Yes
- Other specifics: Resident teaching/supervising.
- GYN cases common & occasional surgery
- Good & established relationships w/ local privates and MFM group
- 24 Hour Shifts
- Hospitalists to Provide GYN Coverage: Yes
- Hospitalists Required to Perform Circumcisions: Optional
- Hospitalists Needed for First Assist: Yes
- First Assist Available to the Hospitalists: Yes
- Hospitalists to Backup Midwives: No
- Hospitalists to Backup Family Practice: No
- Backup Available to the Hospitalists: Yes (OB/GYN ED Call)
- 100-200 Deliveries in last 2 years
- 25-50 GYN visits annually
- No record of discipline by any medical organization
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology or the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Will consider Licensure Candidates
- Clinical Interview Not required
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.
Locum Tenens ObGyn -Hospitalist/Laborist Opportunity - Corpus Christi, TX
ObGyn - Hospitalist/Laborist