VeloSource has a Pathology opportunity open to Physicians in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Active PA License
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Minimum Years Experience: 1
- M-F 8a-5p
- Regular workday involves signing out 4-8 adult or pediatric bone marrow cases daily, bone marrow sign out includes evaluation of all components of a bone marrow (aspirate, peripheral blood smear, and core biopsies) as well as corresponding bone marrow flow cytometric analysis
- While the position does not include sign out of cytogenetics or molecular, integration of separately issued results into an addendum to the final report is also required
- There will not be any responsibilities in surgical pathology, frozen section, autopsies or call coverage
- Patient Mix: 85% Adult | 15% Peds
- Privileges Available: Full and Emergency
- EMR: Copath
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.
Locum Tenens Pathology Opportunity - Pittsburgh, PA