VeloSource has a Forensic Pathologist Opportunity in Eastern NC.
- NC license required
- Must be Board Certified in Anatomic Pathology and Board Eligible for Forensic Pathology.
- Schedule Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Over 90% of autopsy cases are forensic, and remainder are hospital-associated.
- Autopsy procedures are performed with an autopsy assistant.
- # of autopsies per day - Between 4 and 6 cases per day, but this also includes external exams; generally between 1 and 3 autopsies per day, depending on complexity.
- Medical Autopsy - The vast majority of cases will be forensic autopsy, and there is the possibility of having to return to testify; although remote options for testimony are becoming more commonplace.
- There are some medical/hospital autopsies; the service sees approximately 60 of those per year.
Contact VeloSource – firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this job or any of our Locum Tenens opportunities nationwide.
VeloSource is a leading healthcare staffing and recruitment agency specializing in Locum Tenens services. By providing a vast network of highly qualified physicians, CRNAs, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners, VeloSource connects exceptional medical talent with healthcare facilities across the United States ensuring quality patient care and optimal workforce solutions.
Locum Tenens Forensic Pathologist Opportunity - Eastern NC